Products of Trans-Atlantic Business Solutions Inc.Career Vi Career Post One Stop Workforce Discussion Forum

Tourism Jobs in the Virgin Islands

Tourism is the largest business sector in the US Virgin Islands with many leading hotels, guest houses, tourist attractions, activities and shopping malls providing services to hundreds and thousands of visitors everyday. If you are planning to move to the Virgin Islands and interested in working for the tourism sector, you can choose from a wide variety of jobs available in the territory. From resort manager, receptionist, to bartender and beach attendant, you can always find a great job in American paradise. During peak season (November – May), with the increase in tourists, many seasonal jobs are listed on Career.VI. Since most of the hotels and tourist activities are on the islands of St. Thomas and St. Croix, you can expect more  job openings on these islands; however, if you are planning to live on St. John, you may find some good job opportunities there as well.

How to find a job in the Virgin Islands?

Easiest way to look for Virgin Islands’ job listing is to visit www.career.vi. Almost every business in the Virgin Islands actively post their job openings on Career.VI. This will help you save time and energy looking for jobs all over the web. While you are visiting Career.VI, you can also apply for the jobs you are interested in. Once you apply, Career.VI sends your resume to the respective employer right away. Its always recommended to contact your perspective employer to show your interest.

• Share/Bookmark

Occupational Title :
North American Industry Classification Category :

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses for “Tourism Jobs in the Virgin Islands”

1. sokajobbiusa says:

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

2. Maribi Feliz says:

I studied Business and Tourism Admisnistration.

I worked at Sunscape the Beach as Reservations Assistance, Assistance Sales Representative and Weddings Group Coordinator.

Im working on American Airlines as Passenger Services in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

Im interested to work at any hotel.

Can i get the address which i can send my resume??

Thanks in advance.

3. kristin joseph says:

hello my name is kristin joseph an i am looking a job in tourism. please respond back to me if u have any openings for secretary or receptionist. thank you

4. Tasheda Martial says:

Hi my name is Tasheda Martial I went to school at the vocational
    Education school and was certified in the hospitality/tourism field. I worked in
    Hotels as a waitress and hostess. I looking for employment in dept. of tourism I did my intern there when I was going to school and really enjoyed it..

5. john m. klukken says:

I’ve been thinking about moving to the virgin islands and working in the tourist industry for a long, long time and would like to get more serious about really doing this.
    I don’t know that I WILL, but I am serious about this. I’d like to know more about jobs and places to live.
    Any information is greatly appreciated.
    (I’m a US citizen).

6. Roman Spoljar says:

Experienced Executive Director with 15 years in hotel bussines (4 and 5 star Leading hotels of the world)and very strong F/B background is looking for the simmiliar Caribbean job together with the wife (the best pastry Chef for 2009 and 2010 in the country – at the moment the Pasty chef of The Regent Esplanade Hotel.

7. Cheesy Burns says:

Looking for a bartending job.

8. yolande wedderburn says:

i am 28ys old am seeking alive in house keeping,nanny or care giveing job.thank you.